Monday, June 22, 2009

Second day off!

Did not train at all yesterday; then I went to CLG practice today during the day (mostly I did rolling and re-entry), came back to Tai Tan just in time to realize it's new moon and the tide is going all out.

Which means either I don't launch tonight, or I launch in the dark.

I opted not to launch.  Dare devil is one thing, but I'm still feeling down from trailwalker practice.  I don't trust myself to fight for my life right now if I need to.  

It feels as though it has been ages since I last paddled 21km, even though I just paddled Shek Mun two days ago.  It means my body is getting used to a 21k+ routine, it means I'm craving it, but it also means I'm really starting to slack off.

Going to sleep now.  Sinus hurts from rolling in fresh water.  Got a headache too.

No comments:

Post a Comment