Friday, June 5, 2009

"IR" boat, again

Am too exhausted to write much, major headache and sunburns, probably still suffering some degree of heat exhaustion.

Anyway, just want to note that ... the "IR" boat came to WS Pier again this afternoon!  And I actually saw the staff lowering the IR flags as they sailed away.  At first I thought they leave those flags on forever, turns out they do take them down when they are not needed ... so ... that means, there really were divers down there working under water?

I'm intrigued.  I want to take a camera and start shooting these interesting tidbits off the water. 

BTW, I slept by the waterside last night, my neck is still a little stiff from the hammock, but I got all excited seeing all the navigation beacons and boat flashes.  And watching the sunrise this morning was priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment