Thursday, July 2, 2009

DB - Kau Yi - DB

I know, I know, I haven't blogged for two days. Internet at home is down. It's weird blogging in the resident club, there is no privacy at all.

Went windsurfing on the 30th of July, was going to go to Shatin, but the traffic jam kept me. So no gym nor kayaking, again :(

1st July, I paddled over to Peng Chau to meet CK, Lam-Jai, and Winnie, we then paddled (sloooowly) over to Mui Wo for lunch, and paddled back to Peng Chau for canoe-polo. It's a lot of fun, I laughed so hard my belly still aches. I suck at it, am not particularly gifted with balls of any sort, but enjoyed humiliating myself none the less.

Today, oh... today. Wasted all morning trying to talk to the HGC people, apparently I'm not the first to call so they will send someone over to check the hardware in my building on Saturday. So it looks like I won't get internet access tonight neither.

DB 1627
* * * wasted about 5 minutes waiting for a cargo boat to pass, turns out it wasn't moving u_u * * *
Tai Kau Yi 1744
1755 -> called Dennis (the other side of Kau Yi)
DB 1910

Not sure about the distance, they don't have googleearth here in the resident club computers.

Am going to toil in the gym now. Ho-hum...

[Gym Log]
24mins on the bike
30mins on the strider (4km+)

No comments:

Post a Comment