Friday, July 10, 2009

Saving it up for This Sunday

Paddled with Mark on Wednesday, just paddled around Sunny Island and then stopped at the beach to chat.  Boy, he is fast.  More to the point, he seems to know what he is doing.  I look forward to seeing the NZ vid with him, and maybe BS a bit about trip prep and gears afterward. 

Rested on Thursday.

KAT with Cho Kau and Fan Goh etc Friday ... it's gonna be brutally hot (up to 35.7C at Shatin Thursday)  

HKO can't seem to make up its mind about the weather for this Sunday.  It went from BF2/sunny to BF2/rainy to BF6/rainy + gusty.   Why  oh why?  WHY?  Why is it that every time I have a long journey ahead, the wind decides to pick up?  (And the tide works against me to and fro ...)

Not sure if I'm going to join Paul and Yuki this Saturday.  I need all the reserves for Sunday.  And I'm going to bring my sleeping bag, just in case...

No comments:

Post a Comment