Friday, July 10, 2009

CHWSC 24km

Arrived SK early so jogged for 3 laps (7min53) then cooled down and stretched.

Paddled 24km today, Fan Goh didn't come, we ended up with Man Sir instead.  I think I did okay in terms of speed, but the low air pressure combined with the unbelievably high temperature slowed everybody down -- it was suffocating.  I felt as though I could hardly breath at all, and my heart was racing, probably due to a mild case of heat exhaustion. (my HR was 152BPM!)

Will hike trail section 3 tomorrow.  Am going to work out in Shatin  during the day and then join Paul and Yuki at 5 in SK for the hike.  And then I'll come home to get ready for the SMB trip...

Not sure if my body is ready for this.  I sort of regret jogging today; I guess I'll just have to do my best and see what happens... For all I know, the SMB trip might get cancelled due to the T1.


No comments:

Post a Comment