Thursday, July 16, 2009

Getting on with the program

Rested yesterday because I was losing too much blood. (And cos I'm getting lazy)

Hiked for just under 3 hrs with Carol and Sunny this morning, we started just behind the fire station, up the hill around the resovoir through the steep grids, came down, and hiked up again through the steps behind Crystal Court, and then down again through the steep grids.

My left foot was acting up, not sure what it is, it only hurts when I'm walking uphill, it's fine when I walk down hill or on stairs.

Speaking of, I'm actually supposed to follow a program. This is the first time I've done any sort of cardio early in the morning before I get down to the water =_= I guess it's a good time to get on with my program finally.

Not sure if I really want to get onto the water in the morning though. The sun is up already and I'm not keen about getting another major sunburn. Maybe I'll get my brunch, work out a bit in the gym, shower, go home, and then come back in the late evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment