Sunday, May 31, 2009

Ask and you shall receive

Hate to admit it but I really am a socially-driven animal.  Just a few days ago I was wondering out loud (in my blog anyway) what happened to me, how come I have to paddle alone all the time?  All of a sudden, it looks like I've got more paddling buddies than I can handle.

Phil just called to book me for an early-morning trip on his tandem; Sam, Ester, Wai and I just sneaked out to the Brothers Is. after our CLG exam today, came back to find ourselves in trouble (not surprising.  tsk tsk.), but Angel got all excited none the less -- she can't seem to find anyone to paddle long trips with her either!

And Sam is keen to paddle more trips too.

Not to mention James, and Winfry, and Grace.   Turns out I was just hiding under a rock, trying to be apolitical.  

Got lots to blog about, not to mention a lot of trip logs to write, and I want to write a detailed report about the CLG exam; but I better turn in early if I were to paddle a tandem with Phil at 0530 before I go to SK for K1 with Man Sir.


No comments:

Post a Comment