Friday, December 11, 2009

Head trainer on DB

Finally ran into the head trainer in the DB gym today, apparently he thinks I'm not trying hard enough on the set.  He said the weights I'm using are too light for me, and when I told him I was going for endurance not power, he told me plainly, "rubbish!"

Haha, I never thought a trainer would ever tell me I'm not working hard enough.  Then again, I didn't tell him I'm paddling my kayak 6:45 tomorrow morning, this is just my night time wound-down~

In all honesty I really enjoyed him.  Turns out he used to do a lot of karate and he wrote a book on the subject.  He gave me a signed copy as I was about to leave the gym, the photos and the discussion on zen and bushido brings back a lot fond memories.  I wonder what happened to me?

Right, paddling early tomorrow, off to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment