Saturday, September 19, 2009

Paradise regained.

the entire HKSAR celebrated my reunion with my beloved Kiska with the explosive vocabularies of a few magnificent firework displays -- one on Tuen Mun side, and one on Disney side.  The entire sea was bustling with activities as though everybody in Hong Kong is happy for me; I've never seen so many boats in this neck of woods, and the people on the boats shouted and flirted with me, even the police shone its search scope on me.  The sea herself got so excited she teased me with a few whirlpools in Kap Shui Mun; even the sky could feel my excitements of paddling Kiska again and started sending charges and lightning as I landed on DB again.  Throughout the entire journey, and even as I walked home, I kept stopping to kiss Kiska.  I didn't realize I loved my paddle so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment