Friday, September 18, 2009

DB - Kwai Shek - DB

Combed the beach for Kiska, still no sign, won't give up though.

Got into an argument with someone in the boat club this morning when I called to see if anyone has my paddle.  I'm a little ashamed to realize, after I've calmed down, that his accusations are true -- I am not taking very good care of my equipment.  I still don't think he has the right to tell me off though.

Dennis and Fred both volunteered to loan me their carbon paddles, I've lost something that costs a lot of money, but I've discovered something that money can't buy -- I've got some REALLY good friends.

Dennis watched my back for me again after a looong silence ... I think, a part of me was being selfish and sulking about his decision to leave our TW team.  that was really childish, I even had to laugh at myself, I know it can't be helped, and I am happy for him that he got the job that he wanted for so long, but I can't help feeling dejected.  Oh well, I might as well enjoy his support while it lasts.

DB 6:29pm

Disney Pier 6:55

Tsing Chau Jai 7:03

Arm Hao Shek 7:23

Kap Shui Mun 7:34

Kwai Shek 7:44

Kap Shui Mun 7:52

Arm Hao Shek 8:12

Tsing Chau Jai 8:30

Disney Pier 9:42
                              < ---- stopped between 9:03-9:13 to admire disney firework
DB 9:21pm

No comments:

Post a Comment